2 to abandon a position or association often to join an opposing group defected from the party over the issue of free trade. Since the division of korea after the end of world war two and the end of the korean war 1950 1953 some north koreans have managed to defect for political ideological religious economic or personal reasons such north koreans are referred to as north korean defectorsalternative terms in south korea include northern refugees korean talbukja and new settlers . Defector definition a person who defects from a cause country alliance etc see more. Defectors is a fascinating glimpse behind the iron curtain specifically the soviet union in the 1960s simon weeks is making an unprecedented visit to the ussr to visit his brother frank an individual who defected from the us to the soviet union in the early 1950s
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.