The narrow margin is a 1952 american film noir directed by richard fleischer and written by earl felton based on an unpublished story written by martin goldsmith and jack leonard the screenplay by earl felton was nominated for an academy award the picture stars charles mcgraw marie windsor and jacqueline whiteit was released by rko radio picturesa police detective plays a deadly game of . The rare film in which the remake is better acted better plotted and more plausible than the original the original the narrow margin is mostly no names who turn in solid performances. This was the original and like its re make narrow margin the the is missing it is excellent this is one of those rare cases in which the old and the new versions both are top notch
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.