Queen victoria the biography the victorian era is known as a time of straitlaced morals and sexual repression during that time the british people particularly the middle classes embraced strict moral standards. Queen victoria served as queen of great britain and ireland from 1837 and as empress of india from 1877 until her death in 1901 she is the second longest reigning british monarch after queen . In march 1861 victorias mother and alberts aunt the duchess of kent died and victoria was grief stricken albert took on most of the queens duties despite continuing to suffer with chronic stomach trouble
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.