Takeaway definition something taken back or away especially an employee benefit that is eliminated or substantially reduced by the terms of a union contract see more. 1 a conclusion to be made based on presented facts or information a main point or key message to be learned or understood from something experienced or observed the takeaway is clear cats are a growing environmental concern because they are driving down some native bird populations . The takeaway lesson for me which i had already learned much earlier in life is the importance of admitting mistakes the real takeaway you get from the film is the same one his daughters touchingly acknowledge in the denouement theres never anything wrong with making a stand against social injustice. The takeaway is americas weekday conversation in her memoir michelle obama opens up about her experience with a miscarriage and ivf
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.