The class 70 is a six axle co co mainline freight ge powerhaul locomotive series manufactured by general electric in erie pennsylvaniathe orders in 2007 for 20 units with an option for a further 10 for freightliner for operations in the united kingdom were the first orders for the powerhaul type general electrics product code for the class of loco is ph37acmi. The british rail class 70 was a class of three 3rd rail co co electric locomotives the initial two were built by the southern railway at ashford works in 1940 41 and 1945 and were numbered cc1 and cc2 the southern. The white pass yukon route railroads 70 class 2 8 2s are a fleet of 4 baldwin class 12 28 1 4 e 2 8 2s purchased by the wpyr from 1938 1947 in 1938 the white pass yukon route railroad company needed a new freight engine to cope with the increasing freight traffic normally they could get
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.