Chris daze ellis began his prolific career painting gritty new york subways in the mid 1970s while attending the high school of art design he is one of the few artists from that period to make the successful transition from the subways to the studio his first group show was the beyond words . Chris daze ellis artist muralist content provider dazeworldcom posts tagged. This is the illustrated story of new york artist chris daze elliss successful transition from the subways to international studios and galleries follow his 30 year career from his teen years as a graffiti writer to his current life as a professional painter mentor and family man this book with
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.