The economy of poland is the eighth largest economy in the european union and the largest among the former eastern bloc members of the european union since 1990 poland has pursued a policy of economic liberalization and its economy was the only one in the eu to avoid a recession through the 2007 2008 economic downturn. Economic overview poland has emerged as a dynamic market over the past 25 years and has become a major actor within europe being the sixth largest economy in the eu. In this post marcin piatkowski examines the drivers of polands economic growth and why it had an edge over its regional peers poland entered 2015 in high spirits. Access the latest politics analysis and economic growth summary through 2011 for poland from the economist intelligence unit
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.