Ramadan ramadan in islam the ninth month of the muslim calendar and the holy month of fasting it begins and ends with the appearance of the new moon islamic tradition states that on the night of 27 ramadan the prophet muhammad received the first revelations that make up the quran. Ramadan is the ninth month of the islamic lunar calendarit begins on the last full moon of the month and lasts 29 or 30 days depending on the year it typically falls between late may and late june on the gregorian calendar used in the west. Ramadan in 2018 will begin may 15 or may 16 and end between june 14 and june 16
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.