Molly mccloskey is one of irelands finest writers colum mccann and straying is at once a gripping account of passion and ambivalence and an exquisite rumination on the things that matter most the definition of love the value of family and the meaning of home. Molly mccloskeys latest book is a novel about adultery passion and ambivalence its also about forgiveness its about the narrator alice forgiving herself says mccloskey grs20 who is enrolled in bus creative writing program. Molly mccloskey is an american who spent decades living in ireland here she tells the story of an american woman who travels to ireland and ends up staying alice gets a temporary job tending bar in sligo a large town on the west coast and ends up marrying a local and staying. In molly mccloskeys novel straying a feckless american marries into an irish family then looks for love elsewhere
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.