Devils breath is derived from the flower of the borrachero shrub common in the south american country of colombia the seeds when powdered and extracted via a chemical process contain a chemical similar to scopolamine called burandanga . The most dangerous drug in the world devils breath chemical from colombia can block free will wipe memory and even kill scopolamine often blown into faces of victims or added to drinks. Devils breath comes as a fine white powder which is blown into the victims face or used to spike food and drinks and renders people helpless within minutes. The devils breath flower jorge lscar flickr the flower of the datura plant from which devils breath is made the family of flowering plants responsible for devils breath has long gone by many equally colorful names hells bells devils trumpets angels trumpets henbane moonflowers jimson weed and so on
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.